Thank you so much for the input you gave us through our survey.
Before I get to the results, there is something that I need to clarify. The ideas on our blog are, and will continue to be, FREE. Our printable therapy materials, however, are available for purchase (with the exception of those materials that are shared freely and posted under the Printables tab on our blog). We currently offer a subscription to sets of materials that are emailed monthly to our subscribers. The website we are considering would allow subscribers to access the materials online and would include new materials that are added monthly, as well as previously sent sets. Now for the survey results…
Many of you told us…
- Budgets are extremely limited, and you would be paying out of your own pocket.
- You would prefer a one-time annual payment.
- You need materials for a wide range of ages, topics, and ability levels.
- You still look for and need free ideas.
- There was enough interest in a membership website for materials that we are going to look further into developing one.
- The cost would be comparable to our current subscription rate, and we would offer monthly and annual payment options if possible.
- New materials would be added each month.
- Therapy ideas will continue to be free on our blog.
Again, thank you for your input!