This colorful candy corn activity is good for younger students as well as some of those hard-to-please older students. It’s easy to grab the few supplies needed and be ready for some Halloween fun!
What you need:
- candy corn pattern for each student, printed and cut apart (on card stock, if possible) See below for our free printable pattern.
- yellow paper, ripped into pieces
- orange paper, ripped into pieces
- glue sticks
How to use:
- After students complete a speech or language task, give them a ripped piece of yellow or orange paper.
- Toward the end of their session, let them glue the pieces on their candy corn using glue sticks. I found it to be faster/easier to put glue all over a section of the candy corn and then stick the pieces on it instead of putting glue on each piece of paper.
- Send their work of art home with them!
This printable pattern is free for everyone! Our printable materials typically require a membership to access, but we wanted to make this activity quick and easy for everyone to prepare. Just click on the link below!
Candy Corn Craft Pattern (PDF)