Be the first to fill the barn with animals to win this game! This fun reinforcement game can be used with any goals or stimuli. It includes instructions, barn boards and animal pieces for each player, and a game key page. It is available to print in black and white and color.
What you need:
- a die to roll
- animal pieces for each student, printed and cut apart
- a barn for each student, printed and cut apart
- game key page (i.e., the page with the pictures of dice), printed and cut in half
How to play:
- Give each player a barn so he/she will have a place to set the pieces earned.
- For each turn, the players roll a die and say that number of responses to stimuli (e.g., five things in a category or five /s/ words). The students then get the animal piece that goes with the number.
- If they roll a number again, they still give the responses, but do not get another farm animal.
- If the students roll a six, they have to give an animal back. They can choose which animal.
- The player who gets all five animals on his/her barn first wins!