Need a St. Patrick’s Day themed game to get your students thinking? This could be just the one you are looking for! With yes/no questions that range from very easy (e.g., “Are rainbows black and white?”) to difficult (e.g., “Is Ireland a city in California?”), this game will test your students on their St. Patrick’s Day knowledge. Everyone is bound to learn something new!
Interactive Material: This material includes an interactive version that can be used in teletherapy. This file can only be used in PowerPoint due to limitations in Google Slides. Make sure to use this file in slide show mode.
How to use the printed cards:
- Place the clover cards in a container and the yes/no question cards face-down on the table.
- On his/her turn, the student picks a yes/no question card and answers it.
- If correct, the student picks a clover card to determine the points he/she gets for the correct answer.
- If incorrect, the student does not pick a clover card.
- The student with the most points at the end of the game wins!