Need a St. Patrick’s Day themed game to get your students thinking? This could be just the one you are looking for! With yes/no questions that range from very easy (e.g., “Are rainbows black and white?”) to difficult (e.g., “Is Ireland a city in California?”), this game will test your students on their St. Patrick’s Day knowledge. Everyone is bound to learn something new!
Included are 30 question cards, 40 clover cards, and an answer sheet. It is available in black and white and color.
What you need:
- Yes/no question cards, printed and cut apart
- Clover cards, printed and cut apart
- Container to put the clover cards in so they cannot be seen
What to do:
- Place the clover cards in the container.
- On his/her turn, the student picks a yes/no question card and answers it.
- If correct, the student picks a clover card to determine the points he/she gets for the correct answer.
- If incorrect, the student does not pick a clover card.
- The student with the most points at the end of the game wins!