If you’ve got students working on the /l/ sound, add these word lists to your SLP toolbox! They include words based on sound position and syllable count because sometimes students need to practice the sound at the simplest, shortest word level, and sometimes students only struggle with the sound in longer, multi-syllabic words. These have you covered either way.
Included are the following:
- Initial /l/ (1 syllable) – 50 words
- Initial /l/ (2+ syllables) – 30 words
- Medial /l/ (2 syllables) – 50 words
- Medial /l/ (3+ syllables) – 30 words
- Final /l/ (1 syllable) – 50 words
- Final /l/ (2+ syllables) – 30 words