Clearly Organized Therapy Materials

Photo Organizer for Speech and Language TherapySometimes it’s the little things that make me happy.  Take for instance, my newest organizational tool for my cards…it puts a smile on my face every time I look at it!

You may be thinking, “But it’s just another box of boxes”.  Technically, yes, it is, but there are a few unique qualities about it that make it better than my previous solution of index card boxes within another box.  Here are a few of them:

• It holds TONS of materials! I can fit many sets of cards in each of the smaller boxes.
  • It’s clear, so I can see the cards easily.
  • It can be toted from school to school if necessary or can stay in my car without making my husband cringe (too much).
  • It can be stored vertically or horizontally.

“What is it, and where did you find it?” you ask.  Well, it’s actually a container made for storing pictures that I found at my local Michaels craft store.  Wait until their storage containers go on sale (and show your school ID for an additional discount if you have one) for the best deal.

So, what are the little things that make you happy?  Leave a comment with your best organizational tips!

6 Responses to “Clearly Organized Therapy Materials”

1. Lafreda Walker September 11, 2012 at 6:42 am #

Did the smaller boxes come from Michael’s as well? This would be right up my alley. I have got to start checking the Michaels paper.

2. BeckyWanca September 11, 2012 at 7:40 am #

Yes! The smaller boxes came inside the larger box. You can buy the smaller boxes separately, but I really needed everything kept together.

3. Susan Wimmer September 11, 2012 at 10:23 am #

I could not find this item at Michaels but did find it at Hobby Lobby: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/clear-extra-large-photo-keeper-287482/

Looks good a practical. Thanks for the idea!!

4. May Allison September 12, 2012 at 6:30 am #

OfficeMax carries this too. I don’t know about the others, but theirs comes with the little boxes.

5. Linny Gronski November 9, 2012 at 11:22 am #

I did a search on Amazon. The brand is Iris and it’s called a Photo Keeper. They have several options which appear to be discounted, so you may not have to wait for a sale!

6. Stephanie Chukel March 28, 2013 at 4:16 pm #

I bought these before I saw them on here and used them to organize my artic cards. I purchased a couple of smaller containers that hold 6 boxes as well. Great minds think alike!