Use these no prep, print-and-go pages with your students who are working on /l/, /r/, “er,” “th,” and /k/ at the word level. Use them with a group by letting students color a picture after each of their turns or send them home for practice. Each page has 10 words, which makes it easier for data collection!
Here is what’s included:
- pages for initial, medial, and final /l/
- pages for initial, medial, and final “th”
- pages for initial and medial /r/
- a page for final “er”
- pages for initial, medial, and final /k/
- Customizable printed pages (one of each design)
Interactive Material: This material includes an interactive version that can be used in teletherapy. The file can be uploaded to Google Slides or opened in PowerPoint. Make sure to use this file in slide show/presentation mode. When used in PowerPoint, the pictures will color in as each one is clicked. When used in Google Slides, the pictures will color in when you click anywhere on the screen.