Use all or part of this set to do a multiple meaning words unit with your students. All of the items in this set focus on the same 15 multiple meaning words, so that your students can get TONS of practice with them.
You can introduce the words with the picture and definition cards, work on them receptively with the cut and glue pages, matching worksheets, and context clues and definition exclusion task cards, and then focus on expressive tasks with the game board, riddle task cards, and sentence writing worksheets. This set makes your therapy planning easy!
Here’s what’s included in the 33 pages:
- Instructions and ideas for use
- Picture cards with definitions
- Definition cards
- Cut and glue picture match
- Cut and glue definition match
- Definition match worksheets
- Context clues task cards
- Definition exclusion task cards
- Game board
- Riddle task cards
- Sentence writing worksheets