Here’s a fun reinforcement activity that can be used with students of almost any age. It’s tic-tac-toe – spring style!
What to do:
- If playing with a group, divide the students into pairs. If there’s an odd number, you can play to even out the teams.
- Print out a game page for each pair. Cut the ladybug and bee pieces apart.
- After students give a designated number of responses, reward them with a playing piece (either a ladybug or bee).
- Once each student has earned 4 pieces, let the games begin! Give the ladybug players the fifth ladybug, and let them make the first move.
- The players take turns placing one of their pieces on a flower, trying to get three in a row before their opponent does.
Hints and tips:
- You can put magnets on the back of the pieces and play on a magnetic board or cookie sheet.
- Place Velcro dots on the centers of the flowers and the opposite side of the Velcro on the back of the pieces.
Have a bit of fun as you welcome spring into your therapy sessions!