Using books and stories in your sessions is a fantastic way to tie in a wide variety of language skills. The “Little Red Hen” is a classic story that goes great with a farm themed unit.
- a short, printable storybook that can be printed on the front and back of one page and folded or printed on two pages, cut apart, and stapled
- a story elements page that addresses character and setting with picture choices
- 6 step sequencing picture cards
- story related questions for what, when, how, and why
- color and black and white versions
Please note: If you use double sided printing, you may need to adjust your printer settings to “flip on short edge” or “short-edge binding.” This will prevent the second side from printing upside down.